IT Project Manager and Operation
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-12-16 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the automotive is recruiting a IT project manager and operation based in Bangkok.
About the IT Project Manager and Operation Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the IT Project Manager and Operation will play a key role in the Technical Support team's continued development and success in its assigned Thailand
- Project Management to deliver projects in scope, quality and time
- Business Analysis to ensure business requirements and being met
- Local application Development for custom made solutions
- Test Management to create stable and performant applications
- Application Maintenance and operation and support (IT strategy, digitisation, budget and resource planing)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering or related IT fields
- Project Management certification like PMP preferred.
- More than three years' in Project Management, ideally in Automotive business
- More than five years' in SW development and IT Application operations
- More than three years' work experience in international environment within a global organisation
- More than three years' experience in (functionally) leading teams
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.