Technical Consultant - Financial Services
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-28 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new expanding Technical Consultant - Financial Services role for an international IT services company has just become available in Thailand.
About the Technical Consultant - Financial Services Role:
As the Technical Consultant, you will work closely with the client to implement banking software solution.
- Support pre-sales process, including demos, proofs-of-concept
- Facilitate project initiation workshops
- Identify data sourcing requirements and data requirements
- Conduct data gap analyses
- Conduct interface mapping
- Create business requirement documents as required
- Conduct technical training to clients and colleagues
- Review functional specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverable and design and develop technical solutions based on functional specifications
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design testing plans
- Support system integration testing (issue analysis and resolution)
- Support regression testing and user acceptance testing (issue analysis and resolution)
- Ensure effective client engagement and management
- Adhere to the company’s project management and governance framework - specifically, monitor and track project milestones and deliverable; identify and manage issues and action items; create and maintain project status reports for project leads for incorporation into larger project status
- Report; proactively identify and mitigate potential project risks; and escalate issues where appropriate
- Support recruitment process, including conducting candidate interviews
To succeed in this role, you must be flexible, dynamic, team-oriented balanced, results-oriented, practical, pragmatic with comprehensive view and ability to multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- More than five years’ experience in implementing banking solutions in the capacity of a technical consultant
- Good understanding of banking software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in enterprise system integration project implementations
- Interest and affinity to applied IT in a banking environment
- Experience in either retail banking, mass-affluent banking, wealth management, private banking or asset management
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Thai native speaker
- Excellent client management and engagement skills
- Self-learner, open minded and adaptable
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team player
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential reward are significant.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Consultant - Financial Services job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.