Product Manager - Mobile Application
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 financial-services 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Product Manager - Mobile Application job has just become available at an innovative fin-tech firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for an energetic personnel to work within a fast-paced fin-tech start-up environment.
About the Product Manager - Mobile Application Role:
In this business-critical role you will be responsible to develop and implement mobile application.
- Develop product enhancements and product roadmaps
- Produce detailed product requirement documents and specifications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual mock ups
- Build effective relationships with colleagues, customers (internal and external) and management to ensure efficient execution of tasks and roadmaps
- Support the development and execution of product and business strategy interface
- Coordinate between UX designers, engineering, quality assurance, content and marketing to effectively set measurable objectives and deploy appropriate resources to achieve business goals
- Understand the market landscape, constantly kept up to date with what’s going on in the industry
- Within a defined framework, communicate effectively with Head of Product and other stakeholders in deciding and drafting the product roadmap
To succeed in this role, you must have the experience of a Product Manager with technical background.
- A Bachelor's Degree with five to eight years of working experience
- Strong written/analytical skills and operational hands-on skills
- Able to translate business questions into financial analysis
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal/communication skills and work Ethic Marketing Director
- High levels of adaptability in working in a fluid start-up environment
- Open to working on multiple disciplines within the organisation
- Resourceful, observant and has great attention to detail
- Previous experience in working with start-ups/or coordinating large-scale projects
The company is much more than a fin-tech firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager - Mobile Application job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.