Project Manager - Scrum Master
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading Chemical Company in Bangkok is looking for Project Manager - Scrum Master to be part of their new exciting project and carry out the job responsibilities.
About the Project Manager - Scrum Master Role:
This is a great opportunity for a talented Project Manager - Scrum Master to be part of a new exacting project Digital Transformation.
- Serve as central coordinator between Digital Transformation team and business units
- Support business units to implement digital project throughout the project life including:
- Initiate projects through the development of project charters and identification of stakeholders
- Plan projects including forming project team, collecting and analysing requirements, defining scope and activities of the project, estimating schedule and cost, identifying specialist support from the Digital Transformation team
- Execute projects, assuring project quality, managing a diverse project team, managing communications, conducting procurements, and managing stakeholders
- Monitor and manage performance of the project to ensure that the project can be delivered according to timeline and to ensure that value is captured
- Report projects performance and concern to management team
- Support team for idea generation workshop
To succeed in this role, you must have five to seven years' working experience in project management.
- Experience on digital transformation, agile development, and digital tools is a big plus
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving skills
- Passion with digital and technology topics, including agile process, or openness and willingness to continuously learn more on these topics
- Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, decision-making, awareness, negotiation, trust building, and conflict management
- Strong risk management and analytical skills
- Experience eliciting, translating, and managing stakeholder requirements are required
- Solid understanding of the business context in chemical/oil and gas industry is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) is required; experience with a project management tool is a plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great and working environment.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager - Scrum Master role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.