Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 03 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly growing company in digital transformation is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage IT projects, based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Project Manager Role:
You will manage company's digital and IT projects to ensure that it will synchronise with budget, scope and timeline.
- Follow standard of project management approach to ensure result of project
- Work closely with the integration team such as business, technical lead, vendors
- Responsible to manage, maintain, project SOW (contract management)
- Responsible to manage project cost and revenue
- Ensure the compliance with IT security policy and company standard
To succeed in this role, you will need more than five years of experience in project management with knowledge in project management application.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Management Information System/Information Technology/Business Administration or any related fields
- Knowledge of business risk management
- Knowledge of the IT and business planning cycle
- Knowledge of business process (business viewpoint)
- PMP certification is an advantage
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of project management and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Project Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.