Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 19 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Programme Manager job in Bangkok has just become available at an international retail company.
About the Programme Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will deliver programmes with business and technical risks to optimise or use a standard programme delivery methodology for delivering programme goals (eg. Agile, Waterfall, Iterative).
- Coordinate and energise virtual technology teams to deliver programme goals
- Create and track a plan to deliver the programme goals, including the technical implementation plan
- Understand trade-offs and resulting impacts; make impacts visible to product, infrastructure or engineering for the right decision to be made
- Manage dependencies, delivery timelines and implementations plans, using my knowledge of technical architecture
- Appreciate and respond to delivery challenges, using my knowledge of engineering best practices and/or infrastructure implementations
- Understand technology concepts, grasp new ones quickly and appreciate their implications on delivery
- Manage major incidents, ensuring stakeholders are updated with the right information to drive the correct decisions
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to define annual budgetary requirements
To succeed in this Programme Manager role, you will need to build positive relationships with suppliers & external stakeholders to deliver software or professional services.
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering/Business Administration/Management Information System
- Good English both writing and speaking to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Extensive knowledge and working experience as business consultant, business analyst and business process improvement analyst
- Experience in project management is advanced
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and determined, then this role is for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this Programme Manager job.
Apply today to further discuss this opportunity.