Program Director (SVP)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 14 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Program Director (SVP) job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised banking companies in Thailand.
About the Program Director (SVP) Role:
You will mainly lead, plan, budget, oversee and document all Transformation projects including the structuring of large programs, developing executing plans with the project managers, aligning recommendations with senior stakeholders, ensuring quality control, coaching team members.
- Initiate and set goals for multiple projects per the strategic objectives
- Supervise all projects and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Develops, implements, and maintains sound business practices
- Ensures engagement reviews with related parties are conducted on regular basis with comprehensive updates at all stages and challenges that may incur
- Helps create pipeline forecasts and broad-based financial impact, if any
- Reviews status reports of Project Managers and Senior Managers and addresses issues as appropriate
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, with specialised training or equivalent work experience from consultant or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years' proven experience as program director or project manager
- PMP is advantage
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
The company is a reputable banking firm in Thailand.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a leading banking company, this Program Director (SVP) role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.