IT Manager - Warehousing Projects
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 30 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international retailer is seeking a high-calibre IT Manager to take care of warehouse system related projects to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the IT Manager - Warehousing Projects Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the IT Manager will play a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Lead warehousing related projects, drive process improvement and system stabilisation
- Work closely with global IT team in managing and support the warehouse systems
- Implement WMS within SEA region countries
- Handles troubleshooting of production issues, drive to discover root cause and propose process improvement or system enhancement
- In addition to warehouse management system projects, be engaged in other IT initiatives and operations such as retail store systems, infrastructure and etc.
In this IT Manager - Warehousing Projects role, you will utilise your project management skills and subject matter expertise to analyse business problems, design operational process, implement solutions and empower the organisation to meet short and long term business goals.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent major
- Minimum five years of IT project management experience, three years in managerial position
- Proven record in delivering WMS systems (minimum 2 projects)
- Experience and knowledge in using WMS systems and technologies, such as SAP, Manhattan, Highjump, Information and etc.
- Expertise in inventory control, cycle count, quality assurance and use of analytics techniques to drive operation improvements
- Experience in using WMS for inventory reconciliation, performance measurement and reporting
- Able to solve complex problems with process improvement and system enhancement to achieve business goals
- Business level communication in English and Thai Working experience in global organisation/projects
- Regional travel will be frequent
This award-winning retail multinational has made a profit for every year of its history and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive IT Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.