Project Manager (Core Banking)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 16 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Project Manager job has just become available at a well reputable bank in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Project Manager (Core Banking) Role:
In this new business role you will be responsible for interacting with vendors and internal departments regarding project requirements.
- Maintain and update monthly project status report
- Attend project meetings and provide input on status or issues
- Discuss analysis with services manager for final approval
- Provide backup coverage for other project managers; manage or participate in other special projects as required, such as: RFPs (Requests for Proposal), assist in establishing procedures, new product support and other projects which require team input
To succeed in this Project Manager (Core Banking) role, you will need to provide training/information services and also provide branch/operations training when new procedures/processes are being put into place.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum ten years of working experience in project management skill for business or IT project and knowledge in applying best practices/standard eg. ITIL, CMMI, Six Sigma
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, ability to perform formal communication and reporting and lead meetings with creditability
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills, good in people management skills and team supervisory
- High energetic, pro-active and persistent
This bank needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge to build a business from the ground up with the good career development, this Project Manager (Core Banking) role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.