System Integration Project Manager - Supply Chain
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 08 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG manufacturer is looking for a talented Project Manager in Chonburi to take on a newly created role. In this position, you will lead the green field project and be responsible for all supply chain systems related functions.
About the System Integration Project Manager - Supply Chain Role:
Due to excellent results and the ongoing expansion, the System Integration Project Manager - Supply Chain will play a key role in the company's continued development and success in its new Chonburi plant. Working collaboratively with the MIS Project Lead, this role will deliver warehouse management system integration.
- Manage the supply chain systems integration workstream, enabling an efficient and effective supply pipeline for all raw and packaging inputs and supporting the manufacturing requirements
- Design, develop and lead the implementation of warehouse management system integration
- Ensure that the systems integration workstream designs support execution of an efficient throughput, enabling efficiency, stock availability and cost optimisation
- Design and develop and deploy the core supply chain planning processes to be used for the site logistics team, ensuring fully alignment and consistency with logistics
- Establish strong and effective stakeholder relationships with site operations, 3PL providers, systems vendors, MIS and regional/global supply chain
- Develop strong site relationships with key stakeholders to ensure site operational design and SC design are aligned ensuring delivery of service and supply targets and logistics perspectives are included in decision making
- Establish regular reporting and data analytics structure to ensure strong visibility of systems implementation performance during the project
To succeed in the System Integration Project Manager - Supply Chai job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience working within supply chain or supply chain related IT, logistics operations, IT systems or industrial engineering preferable
- Proven strength in delivering results through multi-functional project teams
- Demonstrated project management skills - experience with large/complex/cross segment is preferred
- Demonstrated high learning agility on complex systems
- Strong English speaking skills
- Strong logical reasoning/analytical capability
- Strategic thinking ability
- Commercial awareness & customer focus
- Proven strength in delivering results
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Strong communication, networking and influencing skills
This company is much more than a FMCG manufacturing and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.