Digital Technology and Innovation Manager
Salary Gas & Mobile Allowance + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 insurance Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding insurance company is looking for a talented Digital Technology and Innovation Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on this newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all Digital-related functions.
About the Digital Technology and Innovation Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the digital technology and Innovation Manager will play a key role in providing architecture and technology oversight and guidance to the organisation.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - THB150k per month + Gas & Mobile Allowance + Bonus.
- Establish and execute digital technology and innovation processes and standards
- Develop and execute digital technology tools and platform roadmap
- Execute technology strategy and architecture recommendations for digital projects and products
- Be an advocate and thought leader for technology and innovation for organisation
- Oversight for technology projects throughout the lifecycle creation and management of success metrics
- Manage contractor and third-party technology vendor relationships
- Define key metrics, and outcomes for technology that align with business goals
- Manage and mitigate technology related issues that may arise from projects
- Collaborate on the preparation and delivery of project and product proposals
- Participate in new business opportunities as required, develop proposals and scopes of work as required
- Identify innovation opportunities to drive revenue, margin and profit growth
- Create an innovation approach with the appropriate processes, tools and metrics to support new growth opportunities
- Create multi-disciplinary technical innovation and solutions to support growth strategies
- Build strong relationships with technology vendors and develop first-to-market innovation that aligns with department goals and company initiatives
To succeed in the Digital Technology and Innovation Manager position, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3+ years in a IT leadership role in a mature IT organisation
- At least 5-7 years of experience in IT e-commerce and digital innovation experience
- Experience running fast past application development organisation
- Experience defining digital strategy and multi-year roadmap
- Experience managing digital, CRM and e-commerce partnerships
- Experience with applications development and business solutions
- Healthcare or hospitality experience is preferable
- Strong project management skills and execution record
- Detail-oriented, well organised, and able to assume responsibility for specific project deliverables with limited supervision
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team environment
- Thai nationals only, with excellent verbal and written skills in English due to the nature of the business
The successful Digital Technology and Innovation Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are an innovative and technical Digital professional with project management skills, this will be an excellent challenge to develop your strategic skills.
Apply today to get more information on the role.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551