Product Manager - CRM system
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 24 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading online solutions firm is recruiting a Product Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Product Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Product Management, you will lead all Product development activities and clients in their journey using the products of the organisation. As the Product Manager, you will be in charge of working on the development pace and release management.
- Create, maintain and distribute team’s road map and milestones with strategic priorities
- Define features, write product specs, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, manage the backlog, and deliver in a timely manner
- Collaborate with UX/UI, programmer, QA and business team to deliver product
- Represent the team in communication with cross functional teams
- Market research, sales and marketing are part of your responsibilities
- Energise and empower team to aim the same goal
The successful Product Manager will be assertive, success focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Experience CRM development on successful products
- The ability to work well with cross functional team
- Demonstrated leadership with team
- An analytical and product driven work style
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Prior experience on agile development is a plus
- Seven+ years of product management experience or equivalent
The successful Product Manager/owner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-known brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Product Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.