e-Commerce and CRM Assistant Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 17 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive e-Commerce and CRM Assistant Manager job in a prestigious and fast growing manufacturing organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the e-Commerce and CRM Assistant Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for setting up the e-commerce business development and CRM operations, delivering the highest quality service to users and higher management.
- Manage and sustain on e-commerce, marketplace applications and platform including any digital marketing technology
- Provide subject matter expert on the projects implement and to business team to ensure the success and quality within timelines and budget
- Coordinate with group stakeholders to ensure users satisfaction, relationship and networking and gain higher benefits from the competitive markets
- Initiate new technology features proposal and implementation for business improvement
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of e-commerce and digital marketplace.
- Bachelor' degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information System or related field
- Minimum three years of experience in end to end e-commerce or marketplace implementation in related e-commerce or marketplace software
- Solid experience in web and mobile technology eg. HTML5, Java, NET Application or any web application
- Experience in managing projects as Project Manager, business process assessment or re-engineering and implementing multiple parallel project
- Pose consultancy, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English with
- Good computer skills
The successful e-Commerce and CRM Assistant Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive e-Commerce and CRM Assistant Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.