Assistant IT Security Manager
Salary THB70000 - THB90000 per month + bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 19 October 20192019-10-19 2019-12-18 call-centre-and-customer-service Bangkok TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Assistant IT Security Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the well known global call centre solution companies based in Bangkok. This role will drive awareness and make sure all employees have security best practices at work.
About the Assistant IT Security Manager Role:
This role will report to the Quality Management Manager and ensure that employees are aware of cyber security and information security issues such as secure data collection, use of media and mobile devices.
The salary range for this role is THB 70K-90K per month + bonus.
- Research the latest information technology security trends
- Monitor their organisation’s networks for security breaches and investigate violations when they occur
- Help to design, implement, and maintain the organisation’s cybersecurity and IT management plan
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organisation
- Direct the installation and use of security tools (eg., firewalls, data encryption), to protect sensitive information
- Recommend security enhancements to IT management
- Help computer technicians, end users when they need to install or learn about new security products and/or procedures
- Ensure that IT security audits are conducted periodically or as needed (eg., when a security breach occurs)
- Provide effective guidance and support to line managers for all areas of quality management and IT such as ISO and technical program
- Attend to ad-hoc requests as required to assist in per issues from manager
To succeed in the Assistant IT Security Manager role, you will need have deep understanding of the contact centre applications such as CRM,Ticketing System etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is required
- At least five years of related work experience, with three or more in an information security management position is also required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at every level and in every department are essential
- Candidates with certification in information security (CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CISM, etc.) or comparable work experience will be given preference
- Risk analysis/assessment experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/Unix server required; Microsoft project experience preferred
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skill
- Worked in call centre or customer service environment will be given preference
This global outsourcing company has establish in Japan to offer end to end solution for operating centre. The company currently have 102 operating centres across 14 countries, supporting 23 languages and over 800 clients worldwide cover 31 countries, including Japan, China, South Korea, North America, Western Europe, and the ASEAN region.
If you are active IT Security crew who is ambitious and want to explore new experiences and new challenge, this opportunity offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551