Cyber Security Analyst
Salary THB80000 - THB90000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 it Bangkok TH THB 80000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cyber Security Analyst (x1 vacancy) job has just open at an IT start up company which is a subsidiary of a well known multi-business corporation based in Bangkok. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Group CTO.
About the Cyber Security Analyst Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for designing, analysing current systems for vulnerabilities, testing, implementing and monitoring security measures to the company’s systems.
The salary range for this role is THB 80K - 90K per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Develop unique and effective security strategies to software systems, network and hardware
- Comprehensive knowledge of infrastructure and implement best way to secure company wide-infrastructure
- Identify cyber attackers, report to upper management, and cooperate with police or other legal forces to detain perpetrator
- Implement built-in security system to software hardware and components
- Forensic approaches to challenges
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
- Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
- Define access privilege, control structure and resources
- Develop a strategy for modern workplace solutions with security measures
- Harden company’s networks
- Work closely in a team as a real team player/leader and report directly to the CTO
To succeed in the Cyber Security Analyst job, you will need to have strong knowledge on latest market trend and deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
- Thai citizen due to the nature of the business
- Computer science background
- At least 3 Years of experience in the field of IT security or cybersecurity
- Ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact
- Confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
This IT start-up company is part of multi-business corporation that needs no introduction and is recognised as top company. The culture is dynamic tech international environment that allow you to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute the success. The company has flat-structured with enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security Analyst Job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551