Cyber Security Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB250000 per month + Provident Fund + Insurance + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 it Bangkok TH THB 100000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Cyber Security Manager (x3 Vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global consultancy firm based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Cyber Security consultant who is the leader in their field.
About Cyber Security Manager Role:
This role will be under the risk assurance team where you will help client gain comfort that their systems, processes and risk management procedure are operating effectively within a well-controlled environment.
The salary range for this role is TH100K-250K per month + Provident Fund + Performance Bonus.
- Provide integrated services focused on IT security related to help clients develop a vision for their cybersecurity and privacy program
- Design and build a sustainable and agile Cybersecurity program in responding to changes as a part of economic and business development where IT and Cyber are catalyst
- Operate aspects of the program and provide an independent review and assurance of their program to Management or 3rd party stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership and direction and contribute to the firm’s intellectual property by driving the development of toolkits, methodologies, accelerators, and training
- Build, retain, coach, and develop the team through superior leadership skills
To success in the Cyber Security Manager job, you will need to have excellent English communication skill and be able to work effectively across borders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and any related fields
- Minimum 5-8 years of working experiences in Cyber Security or technical implementation experience working with Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products (IAM, SIEM, and other security products) leading sizable teams in development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of IT Security Domain concepts (e.g. Identity and Access Management, Asset Security, Network Security, Security Operations, Software Development Security)
- Strong project management, interpersonal, influencing, and advisory skills
- Strong presentation and communication skill through leading or delivering a high impact presentation to senior executives
- Flexibility to travel and work on out-of-town engagements and overseas assignments
- Clear, articulate, and confident written and verbal communication in Thai and English
- Professional Certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CIPP, CEH, PMP)
This international consultancy firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their quality of work, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cyber Security Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551