Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-22 it Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Cyber Security job has just become available at one of the most respected chemical firms based in Bangkok. This is a role for a cyber security professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Cyber Security Role:
The Cyber Security professional will be responsible for controlling information security governance and compliance, developing guidelines and policies, managing information security risks and overseeing the information security management organisation.
- Develop information security guidelines and policies
- Run PoCs of latest technologies for cybersecurity to showcase value; collaborate with internal IT to scale successful initiatives
- Approve information security specifications submitted from business and IT
- Control the implementation of and compliance with group-wide standards and other regulatory requirements
- Design and conducting trainings and awareness campaigns
- Define, measure, assess and systematically register the most complex and highest impact information security risks
- Develop effective strategies to mitigate information sec. risk
- Serve as general point of contact and escalation manager for incident response
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experiences in oil and gas company or heavy industrial experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or related subjects
- More than five years of experience in analysing and orchestrating responses to cybersecurity incidents
- Clear understanding of cybersecurity risks across the tech stack for analytics and enterprise systems preferred
- Preferable to have at least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CEH, Comp TIA Security, CISSP, CISM, CISA, NCSF
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- Experience managing a team of 3-5 people
- Experience with digitisation of industrial processes preferred
This global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is proficient workforce and profound engagement which focus on professional. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting top tier global firm.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551