Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-01 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client provides All-in Internet services such as Internet Infrastructure, Online advertising and media and Education and Training Business. We are aiming to improve Thailand's Internet infrastructure and e-commerce. Now they are setting up a new Crypto-Currency trading platform and are looking for a CSO to lead all security related aspects of the organisation.
About the CSO position:
As a result of ongoing successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global technology company within the digital world is recruiting a CSO to lead their security operations in Bangkok.
- Build a strategic and comprehensive information security program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistent, effective information security practices which minimise risk and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information that is owned, controlled and processed within the organisation
- Ensure information security policies, standards, and procedures are up-to-date
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to foster information security awareness within the organisation
- Evaluate security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and applies tools to mitigate risk as necessary
- Manage security incidents and events
- Ensure that the disaster recovery, business continuity, risk management and access controls needs of the facility are addressed
- Ensure the company complies with the security rules of regulators
- Collaborate with company senior management to establish governance for the security program
- Responsible for initial and periodic information security risk assessment/analysis, mitigation and remediation
- Responsible for development and implementation of security risk management plan
- Ensure organisation has audit controls to monitor activity on IT system
- Oversee periodic monitoring and reviewing of audit records to ensure that activity is appropriate
- Oversee, develops and/or delivers initial and ongoing security training to the workforce
- Serve as information security consultant to all departments for all IT security related issues
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a deep understanding of information and cyber security in financial industry.
- Bachelor degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering or a related fields
- Three to five years' experience in related field such as IT or risk officer of financial companies (banks, securities companies, funds or other financial
- Have relevant certification such as (but not limited to) CISSP , CISM, CSSLP, GIAC:GXPN, OSCP, CEH, CCNP, CCNA, Security+
- Demonstrated organisation, facilitation, written and oral communication, and presentation skills
- Good command of English due to the nature of the business
The successful CSO will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a talented and focused Security professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this CSO job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.