Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
The Cyber Security role just become available at one of the top technology firm base in Bangkok. This role will provide security consultation in a project-based environment as well as assisting operational of IT Security components with functional security requirements.
About Cyber Security Role
This role will consults with IT and business leaders to analyses IT security service needs to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system requirements.
• Track and manage to resolution the closure of security risks including review plans and monitor progress or remedial actions
• Conduct and perform advanced vulnerability and penetration testing/assessments that also require in-depth analysis of IT controls applied to network infrastructure, visualised servers, databases, web applications and interfaces and supporting software infrastructure (document management, reporting).
• Analysis of technical requirements to design and deliver both Infrastructure and IT Security solutions and Assessment.
• Provides technical guidance on all systems in place to all levels of Information Technology staff
• Maintain infrastructure, Application and security architecture documentation and provide support to projects involving enterprise wide applications and supporting hardware.
• Develop security automation test in CI/CD pipeline on a Kubernetes based platform, both on premises and on a multi-cloud infrastructure. (AWS and GCP)
To be success in cyber security role you need to have technical security background and familiar with security tools.
• A positive, can-do attitude, who naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, MIS, IT or related field
• At least four to five years' experiences in computer security area
• Have a foundation in good information security practices
• Functional knowledge of networks, products, Or Software Development Life Cycle
• Knowledge of E2E security design including network, platform and application
• Experience in system and applications security management and control
• Experience in facilitating information security risk assessments
• Technical writing, documentation development, process mapping, and visual communication skills
• Professional certificates related to work (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, Sec+, ISO 27001, PCI DSS or similar general security certification) is desirable
• Good command of English due to the nature of the business
This company need no introduction. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, focused and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.