Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-21 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A challenging IT Security job has just become available at one of the well-known global FMCG companies based in Bangkok. This role is for an IT Security who is a leader in their field.
About the IT Security Role:
You will manage core information security functions, including, but not limited to, the management of information security services and operations, technology and projects. Responsibilities include the oversight and direction of select IT security to provide information security subject matter expertise to business, teams and the organisation, define security requirements for various technologies, perform required information security services and operations, participates in security governance, serve on the incident response team, prepare/maintain various security reports and dashboards, review network security architecture designs, actively participate with business and plays an important role in the effort to secure the information assets of the company from threats to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of such assets.
- Lead and handle all aspects of IT security of the organisation
- Develop and maintain the information security policy and accompany standards, procedures and guidance
- Design, implement, and maintain the organisation's security roadmap and plan
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organisation in compliance with global policy
- Work with IT and security on projects that address identified risks and business security requirements
- Manage security audits and vulnerability and threat assessments, and directing responses to network or system intrusions
- Provide day-to-day operational support which relates to IT security
- Research the latest information technology security trends
- Reviewing, implementing, updating and documenting company wide information security policies and procedures
To succeed in this role, you will need to provide leadership, guidance and training to promote security awareness and work with IT security team in the headquarter, UK for all IT security matters.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of five years of IT experience in IT infrastructure and security
- Good command of English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work effectively with key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to provide guidance for information security team members and IT operations personnel and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong project management skills and experience in creating and managing project plans
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans
- Strong analytical skills to analyse security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
- Experience in system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing)
- Ability to identify needs, take initiative and prioritise work efforts - balancing operational tasks with longer-term strategic security efforts
This well-known organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. The organisation is a global food, ingredient and retail group with the head quarter in the United Kingdom. The head office in Bangkok markets the product across southeast Asia with the biggest factory located in Samutprakarn.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Security job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.