Senior Security Analyst
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 22 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exiting role for Senior Security Analyst has just become available at the most well-known health care business leader in Bangkok. This role is for Senior IT Security who is the leader in their field.
About Senior Security Analyst
This role will be responsible for security policy development, security education, network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis, compliance testing, and Windows Server security.
Information Systems Security Monitoring, Assessments, Reporting and Updating
- Ensure all IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, storage and desktops, have adequate security to prevent unauthorised access
- Monitor, analyse, and correct IT Security incidents, including Internet/Intranet security, software development, network, protocols, firewalls, intrusion methods and tools, applications, data protection, and access control
- Conduct risk assessments, penetration testing, and vulnerability analysis to identify and quantify security exposures
- Develop reports to share with management about the efficiency of security policies and recommend any changes
- Ensure that all security systems are current with any software or hardware updates
- Monitor and report on other threats and vulnerabilities that have been identified by external sources
- Develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements
- Conduct information system policy and procedure compliance audits
- Develops security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and ongoing communication
To succeed in this Senior Security Analyst role, you must have more than five years of work experience in an information systems security role.
- A good understanding of ISO27001, COBIT and HIPAA standards
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines, presentation skills, strong time management skills, advanced analytical and problem solving skills, good documentation skills, ability to multitask, be well organised, a highly capable team leader, have a high regard for quality of work, and maintain a highly professional manner and appearance
- Results oriented and highly motivated for self-success and overall success of the Information Systems Department across
- Current IT Security Professional Certification (CISSP, CISM, CEH, ISO27001 ISMS, GIAC) is preferred
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are driven and determined, then this Senior Security Analyst role is suitable for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.