Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + insurance + provident fund + bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 it Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at leading organiser firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the regional IT Manager . This is a role for an experienced infrastructure team lead who is a leader in their field.
About IT Manager Role:
Under general supervision, provides long-term architectural strategy and operational direction for planning, designing, implementing and maintaining the organisation's information technology infrastructure. Works with internal departments / units to identify opportunities to improve and refine services to meet their needs.
Salary Field: THB80k - 120k per month + Provident Fund + bonus + Insurance
- Recommend and implement policies, procedures, and standards relating to information system and technology
- Responsible for operations and infrastructure including disaster planning and recovery, network operations (including backups), equipment and hardware
- Ensure apt security levels on network, infrastructure and servers are maintained
- Plans, manages and controls the activities of computer operations exclusive of the application implementation and tailoring
- Develops and establishes department standards and procedures and assigns work to the operations
- Prepares activities and progress
- Maintains familiarity with current and emerging network hardware, network operating system software, cable plant alternatives and
- Plan, organise, assign, direct, review and evaluate the work of professional, technical and support staff directly and through subordinate supervisors. Selects personnel and provides for their training and professional development. Interprets applicable regulations and County policies to participate in/manages the investigation, selection and operation of information
- Represent the department and the County in meetings with vendors, other governmental agencies and business and professional
- Responsible for developing standards and implementing policy and procedures and developing competent
- Participate in the selection of subordinates; plan and implement employee training; evaluate employee performance; initiate disciplinary
- Work with the Finance Director / Snr Regional IT Manager to develop policies, rules and procedures for the effective operation of the department, including establishing goals and objectives and
- Responsible for coordination and monitoring of staff development
- Manages efforts of staff to support Help Desk and business liaisons related to technical operations
- Directs the maintenance of accurate records and files. Prepares or directs the preparation of reports, correspondence and other documents
- Conducts studies related to the area of assignment. Analyses information, evaluates alternatives and makes recommendations. Prepares narrative and statistical reports of findings. Develops, revises and implements policies
- Attend conferences, meetings or other functions as the department representative; may provide information or participate in discussions regarding information systems
To succeed in this role, you must have good command in English.
- Degree in computer science, business administration, management or related field
- Five years' supervisor, administrative or systems procedures analysis experience, three in an Technical Operations area are required as well
- Experience in areas of operations (i.e. work simplification, work measurement techniques/skills)
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
This leading firm needs no introduction and is the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551