Chief Digital Officer
Salary Travel allowance + phone + health insurance + bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 retail Bangkok TH THB 150000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding retailer is looking for a talented Chief Digital Officer (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all digital-related functions.
About the Chief Digital Officer Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead all digital transformation activities and manage teams across the organisation to change the way all business aspects are managed. As the CDO, you will be in charge of working on the core of business change management and future proofing of the company as a whole.
The salary range for this role is THB 150K - 350K + Travel allowance + phone + health insurance + bonus.
- Map digital capabilities to strategic priorities. Digital must align its capabilities to the business needs.
- Serve as the executive sponsor for digital process innovation
- Develop and administer the digital project portfolio. Responsibility for actual deployment of digital solutions might rest with line of business executives. Centralised monitoring of often-heterogeneous digital initiatives is critical
- Measure new efficiency and ROI. Replacing manual processes with technology drives both cost savings and revenue generation. The CDO’s oversight across digital initiatives positions him or her uniquely well to measure success
- Develop ways to attract and retain top talent. Companies often have more mature visions for digital than they do skills
- Be the “executive intermediary” during delivery. This often means enlisting involvement from other executives, re-establishing priorities, acting as a coach, or serving as tiebreaker during the roll out of digital capabilities
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital projects, digital transformation and digital marketing.
- Open to Thai nationals and expats
- 10 years' or more experience in retail sector
- Must have had similar positions in similar industry or sector
- In-depth tech knowledge and proven track record of digital transformation management
- Strong implementation track record and accolades of successful projects
- High degree of business acumen and takes ownership
- Be able to provide information of ROI on digital projects
The successful CDO will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in new offices.
If you are a progressive head of Digital Transformation, related to company-wide change management, with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551