IT Associate Director (Healthcare)
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Bonus + Phone Allowance + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-05 medical-and-nursing Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging IT Associate Director (x 2 vacancy) job for healthcare services has just become available at one of the most respected business group based in Thailand.
About the IT Associate Director (Healthcare) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining technology, infrastructure design, software integration design, implementation plan to deliver project on time.You will also take the lead to communicate with vendors for all IT activities.
The salary range for this role is THB150k - 200k per month + Bonus + Phone Allowance + Insurance.
- Help IT lead in planning, developing, driving and improving all aspects of IT services in relation to the integration of digital and automation technologies systems, network operations and database/information management
- Perform market scan, shortlist the available IT system and new technologies, evaluate pros and cons, and support IT system and infrastructure selection for digitally governed hospital
- Support vendors with project related knowledge
- Work with project team and business to develop user acceptance test criteria with the business during the solutions phase
- Support deployment of analytics and digital infrastructure at core of business to drive insight, outcomes and customer experience
- Enhance database management for effective information exchange and timely business reports for better planning and resource allocation
To succeed in the IT Associate Director job, you will need to have strong experiences in Hospital and Health-care services and have ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business user such as doctor and nurse.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum eight years of solid experience in similar managerial positions gained from hospitals, healthcare providers or relevant services industries
- Sound background in system integration and agile development practices
- Strong team player and interpersonal skill
- Strong IT and analytical skills
- Understand of the technology trends in healthcare sector
- Good command in English, both written and spoken due to the nature of the business
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
This business group needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is mix between Thai and international where they respect and open for new idea. if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Associate Director (Healthcare) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551