Regional Director of Digital - Manufacturing
Salary THB250000 - THB350000 per month + Travel Allowance + Short-term Incentive 50% + Provident Fund + Insurances
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-04 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH THB 250000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Regional Director of Digital - Manufacturing job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global electronics manufacturing organisation based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Digital, this is a role for an IT/Digital specialist who is a leader in their field. The salary range for this role is THB250k to THB350k + Travel Allowance + Short-term Incentive 50% + Provident Fund + Insurances.
About the Regional Director of Digital - Manufacturing Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad technology deployment strategy, delivering the highest quality service across two large regions globally. You will also take the lead providing direction to all digital supply chain and manufacturing activities, including Artificial Intelligence and IoT, robotisation, ERP and MES programs.
- Develop regional digital strategies and priorities for industrial operations and supply chain by harmonising software, hardware and technologies
- Drive business value proposition and solutions capable of meeting needs in a challenging and continuously changing supply chain and Industry 4.0, that includes end-to-end demand and supply network management systems, logistics solutions, manufacturing and factory systems and supplier collaboration solutions
- Align with global and regional plans, manage geographically dispersed teams, internal and external, in delivering well-integrated solutions, whilst transitioning legacy systems to future-proof platforms
- Manage transformation opportunities with emphasis on end-to-end network integration, and visibility, digital factory and efficient supplier collaboration capabilities
- Identify key use cases, solution roadmaps and accompanying business cases with organisation-aligned priorities for digital supply chain and digital manufacturing systems; understand and articulate usage of new technologies to the business such as block chain, VR/AR, AI, iOT, 3D printing and etc.
- Deals and interacts with vendors, startups, innovators, SMEs to scout and evaluate emerging innovative solution
- Identify digital applications creating value add for manufacturing and supply chain by reducing costs and improving services
- Understand business requirements and processes, engaging teams in translation into business process and systems roadmaps
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and collaborations
- Contribute to internal Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Assure alignment of activities and resource allocation with IT organisation
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams the Regional Director of Digital - Manufacturing will take the lead in all digital initiatives and drive ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer sciences, Information Technology or other related fields
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including development and delivery of presentations to C-levels
- Self-motivated, hands-on leader with a willingness to deliver tactical execution of strategy to deliver results
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong experience in remote management & virtual collaboration
- 12+ years experience in supply chain and manufacturing operations
- Partnership skills with supply chain, manufacturing leaders to articulate solutions and drive business transformation
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP platforms in the areas of end-to-end planning, warehouse management, procurement and manufacturing
- Additional qualifications, such as Six Sigma and supply chain management are considered as an advantage
- Open for Thai or non-Thai applicants
- Candidates should be aware that there is a minimum of 20% of travel required for this role
The success full Regional Director of Digital - Manufacturing will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great international and challenging working environment.
If you are confident, with a can-do and positive attitude, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551