CTO - Fintech
Salary THB250000 - THB750000 per month + Housing & Schooling Allowance + IPD/OPD
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 it Bangkok TH THB 250000 750000 750000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
In this job, reporting directly to the President of the group, the CTO (x1 vacancy) is in charge of taking the lead of a large and fast growing Fintech software development organisation.
About the CTO - Fintech Role:
This is a great opportunity for the group CTO - Fintech to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to align the business objectives and the product teams.
- Ensure alignment between Technology, Product and Business functions
- Provide direction for Engineering leadership who leads an agile team to build and develop features and technologies across various aspects of the Java stack
- Provide direction for Technical Operations leadership who is responsible for a platform facilitating CI/CD deployments, both on premises and on a multi-cloud infrastructure
- Possess an understanding of cloud-native architectures, and be familiar with implementations involving service discovery, circuit breakers, client side load balancing, and other architectural patterns related to elastic infrastructure
- Participate in, and create, a company culture which attracts, retains, and coaches other technical leaders
- Provide specific technology expertise to help drive innovation, identify emerging technologies to create leading edge Financial services products
- Manage the overall technology budget for the country
- Manage overall responsibility of KPI’s, delivery plan, change management across all technology functions
- Work with the leadership team to set and achieve business objectives
- Maintain excellent internal and external relationships to the highest standard
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a strong exposure to multi-cloud environments, Agile development and Fintech products.
- Degree in a technology related discipline or equivalent work experience, with a strong understanding of business
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Java development (even hands-on), Spring framework, Kubernetes
- At least 10 years' experience in a fast-paced technology company, with prior experience in building, releasing, and operating systems from development to production
- Extensive experience managing a development and operations teams of over 200 people
- Must partner closely with Product Owners to partner and support roadmaps
- Experience working in a multi-national company
- Proven experience building technology teams, and is known as an industry thought leader that establishes a “gravity” that attracts talent, and is able to leverage this toward an effective talent acquisition strategy
- Previous experience in a start-up environment, or a co-founder of a technology company considered a bonus
- Able to build strong working relationships with different types of external partners and clients
- Open to non-Thai nationals
This company is much more than financial services or software and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive CTO with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an Fintech leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551