Business Process Improvement and IT Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-11 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Business Process Improvement and IT Manager job based in Bangkok has just become available at an international equipment trading company. You will take charge of change and process improvement projects across the board.
About the Business Process improvement and IT Manager Role:
You will act independently and be responsible for managing all aspects of diverse projects, including project planning, prioritisation, execution, timing, functionality, quality and cost within an assigned division or business unit ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Work with business to define requirements, conduct discovery sessions and industry research, develop and document detailed solutions (IT/Non-IT) to address business needs, and work to implement and sustain solutions (IT/Non-IT)
- Responsible for documenting detail requirements and solutions as well as propose to senior management approval for implementation
- Implement change management strategies and plans to maximise employee adoption of new work processes to increase operations productivity and business efficiency, improve compliance and management reporting accuracy, etc.
- Act as a single point of contact for project stakeholders and resources across relevant internal departments
- Maintain accountability for the overall success of the project from original conceptualisation through final implementation
- Play an active role in business functional support in relation to process and system usage
- Collect new ideas and enhancement requests from the business and work with IT to assess whether the idea is realistic to be implemented
- Determine information systems and/or process solutions to address business needs and develop methods for implementation
- Participate in change management and process improvement initiatives as well as provide recommendations to improve/enhances existing procedures and controls
- Any other task assigned by Superior
The successful Business Process Improvement and IT Manager will need to be solutions and business-focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Degree in related field, with at least five years' relevant working experience
- Experience in business process re-engineering, operations analysis and research, enterprise risk management, business continuity management
- Holistic approach to problem solving with ability to see the bigger picture/assess risks
- Results-oriented, analytical and innovative
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand and break down complex business problems and propose sound IT/Non-IT solution
- Driven with a continuous Improvement mindset
- A strong team player, but also possess the ability to work independently
- Good networking abilities with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Be a change agent capable of communicating and driving change throughout the organisation
- An ability to convey, receive and share information to ensure mutual understanding internally and externally across all levels
- Excellent listening and probing skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio), ability to quickly adapt and work with new software
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards.
If you are a progressive Business Process Improvement Manager or IT Manager with strong business improvement experience, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.