IT Director - Manufacturing
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A world-leading firm in manufacturing and assembly is recruiting an IT Director in Bangkok to join their team. In this IT Director role, you will be responsible for leading the different teams that are taking care of all technology related functions to support the business.
About the IT Director - Manufacturing Role:
This is a great opportunity for a senior Technology Director to redevelop group systems and processes and support the business. Your main responsibility is to lead the different verticals to great performance.
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships across the different companies in the group to initiate IS/IT projects
- Partner with management team, business partners and stakeholders to understand their IT requirements and develop the system solutions accordingly; this includes all parts of the business, both manufacturing and non-manufacturing
- Coordinate with IT assistant directors and IT managers, lead and supervise team and provide professional guidance
- Manage budgets for initiatives and provide approval for investment proposals and monitor budget use in terms of ROI
- Oversee and manage information technology risk management framework and its associated controls to guarantee the security of the company information and network; this includes assuming responsibility over protecting the system from unauthorised intruders
- Define and maintain high level mid and long-term system roadmap to support both local and global application
- Ensure the policy, plan strategy and action plan to develop the software application align with NMT & global policy
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in deploying overall technology strategy for the group in Thailand.
- Excellent leadership skills to manage a large group of subordinates and grow talent
- Communication skills are key, to drive for a positive work environment and team work
- Proven budget management track record, CAPEX and OPEX
- Strong Project Management and service management (support) experience, ideally in a mixed environment with both manufacturing and s ales & marketing
- Experience in managing 80+ applications, most importantly ERP systems
This company is much more than manufacturing and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Director - Manufacturing job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.