Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-01 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
Our client is a part of a group that comprises of 89 companies with 9 listed companies and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide. Their motto is "Internet for Everyone." Our client provides All-in Internet services such as Internet Infrastructure, Online advertising and media , and Education and Training Business. We are aiming to improve Thailand's Internet infrastructure and e-commerce.
About the CTO role:
Our client is setting up a new Crypto-Currency trading platform and are looking for a CTO to lead the development of the teams, solution and structure.
- Develop and lead technical and IT projects to support company’s business goals
- Oversee all system design and implementation to meet with company’s target
- Maintain company’s systems and networks to be ready for use at all time
- Lead the team of IT and system engineers to achieve the goal of Technology department
- Ensure that system and data are safe from cyber attacks and any security breach
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
- Join other executives of the company to make important decisions for the company
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Hire and maintain employees in the Technology department
The successful CTO will be solution focused, entrepreneurial and driven for success.
- Bachelor degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- five years' experience in related field and plus financial companies (banks, securities companies, funds or other financial)
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Experience in financial industry (Securities preferred)
- Leadership and organisational abilities
- Demonstrated organisation, facilitation, written and oral communication, and presentation skills
- Good command of English due to the nature of the business
The successful candidate will join a company that has full funding and is ready to lead the crypto scene in Thailand and abroad.
If you have a successful track record of development in financial industry (preferably in trading) and enjoy setting up a team of high performing individuals, you can take your career forward with this exciting CTO role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.