E-Commerce Manager - Technical
Salary THB100000 - THB130000 per month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-01 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
In this leadership role to develop and deploy the E-Commerce strategy, the person is responsible of cross-discipline delivery of solutions and tactics to drive the business in the online age.
About the E-Commerce Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all online-related activities, including E-Commerce assets through development of strategy,commercials analysis, financials analysis, and competitive response to E-commerce sales trend.
- Build and direct a cohesive E-commerce team to develop and commercialize e-commerce solutions, ensuring scalability and sustainability
- Ownership of e-commerce's ability to serve different business models, deliver a variety of product selection/assortment, and continue to add technology/innovation to e-commerce assets that will ultimately lead to bigger impact
- Ownership of e-commerce’s ability to provide self-service
- Work with digital marketing team to generate new sales through marketing initiatives and
increase e-commerce sales and profitability
- Work with product team to define insurance products for e-commerce economy
- Look for opportunity to add partners/suppliers to grow E-commerce business; Partners/Suppliers can be distributor, merchant, fulfillment provider, 3-rd party products, etc
- Develop business cases to validate commercial benefits; conceptualizing and promoting
high-level of business benefits and financial justification
- Manage user experience, UX/UI designs, site navigation, content development,
purchase/checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns
- Implement e-commerce analytics through DMP and related analytical tools
- Develop in-depth E-Commerce Customer Journey
- In charge of Digital and E-Commerce Technology and Innovation
As this position is spearpointing the development of the platforms, the successful candidate will have both technical and human leadership skills.
Key attributes include:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related fields
- Advanced degree is a plus. MBA is preferred
- At least seven years of e-commerce experience with full life-cycle implementation of ecommerce
- Platform (including business requirements, functional design, process design with scenario design and workflow mapping, prototyping, testing, and defining support procedures)
- Proven leadership of large e-commerce projects
- Experience working in insurance industry is preferred
- Good understanding of health/life insurance business, trends, patterns, and online customer behavior within the industry
- Experience in interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Experience with SEO/SEM strategy and techniques
- Experience with online tracking tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, or Web trends.
- Familiarity with e-commerce tools and technology (Drupal framework, shopping carts, web hosting, email and online marketing tools)
- Strong in PHP, JAVA, JSP, JS, XML, SQL, HTML, CSS, CMS, MS Office, and Sharepoint
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English due to the nature of the business
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive E-Commerce Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.