IT Business Partner
Salary Attractive Salary
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent IT Business Partner role with exciting growth challenges in a well performing FMCG company has just become available in Bangkok.
About the IT Business Partner Role:
You will act as the link between IT and the business to understand both business operational and development needs, to assist with the oversight and prioritisation of IT projects, to ensure IT projects align with technology that best provides return on investment aligning to both the IT and business strategies.
- Represent IT within the business teams by maintaining a high degree of visibility within the business and attending business meetings and appropriate management forums, providing a central point of information for all related IT activities
- Represent the business needs and interests within IT, contributing to appropriate IT team, operational and development meetings
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the key business processes and systems employed by the business
- Maintain an up to date, detailed understanding of both Business and IT strategy
- Assist with the prioritisation of projects, particularly using cost / benefit analysis to proactively manage business demand
- Maintain a detailed understanding of IT both operational performance and progress of ongoing development, playing a leading role in problem resolution
- Assist with the commercial relationship management of third party suppliers
- Assist the business to form process and systems solutions are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic business needs
- Play a proactive role in Service Level Agreement negotiations
- Act as a project leader/manager, coordinating the work of both internal and external IT resources when required
A talented IT Business Partner is required for this rewarding new position. The successful candidate will possess good project management skills.
- Must have a business background with an IT focus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Subject matter expertise relevant to assigned business area
- Ability to communicate complex problems in a non-technical and simplified manner
- Ability to effectively communicate business needs to the technology teams
- Attention to detail and excellent analytic skills
- Well organised and able to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills, able to influence and create collaboration
The successful IT Business Partner will join a company whose know-how and quality focus has made them a leader in their field.
If you are a progressive IT Business Partner with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry challenger, soon to be a leader.
Apply now or to discuss this new opportunity.