Business Plan Expert
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hataya Jivagunchainan
Date posted 05 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Business Plan Expert role has just become available at a Fintech company that will be soon to launch. The company will be offering financial technology such as Global Payment and other financial services. You will be working with one of the professional leaders in the field.
About the Business Plan Expert Role:
This is the key important role for this soon-to-launch business. You will be reporting directly to company's CEO. Candidates with a passion for entrepreneurship will be suitable for this role.
- Actively writing the master plan as a base for several business plans and driving its creation to fruition, based on the information gathered by yourself, the team and market research
- Analysing market input, taking into account the company goals and financial standing
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to improve the success of the company in the market
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to expanding the knowledge base of the team and management on international payment solutions
- Develop or source new methods and criteria for developing strategic analysis
- Assembling and summarising data to structure sophisticated presentations on financial status and risks
- Developing financial models, conducting benchmarking and process analysis
- Conducting business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identifying trends and recommended actions based on sound analysis.
To succeed in this Business Plan Expert role, you must have a proven track record in the creation of business plans, strategic plans, financial plans.
- Must possess excellent English written & communication skills (native level) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint or equivalent software
- Good knowledge about existing "payment solutions"
- Affection with IT and software development is a plus
- Willing to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with multi-company and multi-country financial bookkeeping
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
This is a newly start-up FinTech company that will soon to launch in Bangkok, Thailand. The services will be provided to over 70 countries across the world. The company promotes diversity and dynamic. The working environment is fun and excited.
This international Fintech firm needs someone with passion to drive their company to the next level. If you are the one with passion and like challenges, this Business Plan Expert is the opportunity for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.