IT Application Support Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 26 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new IT Application Support Manager job opportunity has been made available at a leading automotive company in Bangkok.
About IT Application Support Manager Role:
This role requires strong skills in project management with the business/IT knowledge in the area of financial, sale & marketing, customer services for retail or wholesale. This person will report directly to the IT General Manager.
Project Management, Rollout Management and Reporting
- Assist to perform financial modelling to help future business planning decisions and create reports / summaries as required by corporate procedures or compliance regulations
- Liaise and support Corporate, Regional and in-country levels in maintaining central, regional and local projects related to business processes
- Provide service and work closely with Application Support team, Infrastructure team, DMS team, MBLT team, MBM, IT Governance team to provide and support service proposal and other related issue to meet customer and audit standard
- Responsible to ensure cost estimate and investment budget and other resources are promptly prepared for projects
- Project steering and management involving MULTI-NATIONAL vendors (i.e. INFOSYS in India and Singapore for SAP, INFOR in Singapore for ERP Syteline) and INTERNATIONAL teams (i.e. GSP, DCAA, ITI, CoC in Germany, CoC, ITI/O, ITS/O in Singapore, MBRDI in India, Rollout Shared Services Team in Turkey and India)
- Communicate with Global and Regional IT with the strategic and direction to the team leaders including feedback or specific requirements provided by the business units
- Assist in request handling to harmonise and integrate IT Global tasks and interface to Local IT team to follow-up on request
- Support in transparency on IT facts & figures (headcount, demands, projects, solutions deployed nationwide)
- Communicate with management and business units, as well as all ITM organisations (e.g. HQ, ITI, CoC) in order to initiate and drive solutions, manage information flow, control and resolve issues
- In charge of monthly, half year and yearly report on project demanding & risks
- Provide report and update project demands status to the CIO and Management Council to facilitate the decision making
- Develop mitigation plan when early risks are identified to ensure all projects and demands are not jeopardised
- Responsible to consolidate, prioritise work schedule and implement to rollout IT plan and demand in Thailand operations based on Regional and Local IT guideline related to all Business Unit functions (FiCo, Sales & Marketing, Wholesale, Customer Services and Financial Services)
- Communication with all team leaders and business unit to consolidate and to ensure all IT demands are aligned with J2E standard and ensure all IT Demands are properly tracked
- Develop and implement the technical workflows and architecture for Demand approvals and tracking for the better effectiveness
Change & Risks Management
- Planning and transformation of Global, Regional IT strategies into Local IT Plans
- Management of all IT system, process, change request
- Strategic planning and improvement in Sales Process Integration, to a better, smoothly successful service and agreement strategies
- Full responsibility of risks involving all IT and Information areas
- Ensure high quality consolidation and management of risks related to IT in accordance to Corporate Audit’s standards to make sure the business is not exposed to unnecessary risks
- Frequent communication with Central and Regional IT team to ensure the latest IT risks identified are being handled and closed locally in timely manner
- Regular review and translate Central and Regional IT risks into action plans with all IT team leaders to ensure tasks are being defined with the right level of priority, realistic deadlines and make sure all risks have been tracked and have been resolved on time
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor/Master in Information Technology, Information System, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum five years' experience in project management with multinational company
- Analytical thinking and willingness to work collaboratively in an international and virtual environment and ability to coordinate business issues with multiple countries
- Knowledge in business process (i.e. Financial Controlling, Sales & Marketing, Customer Services, Financial Services, Retail, Wholesale) is a plus
- Customer oriented and self-motivation
- Good English skills in speaking, writing and reading is required to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This leading automotive company came to Thailand in 1998 and currently handles the importation and distribution of passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well as provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
HUB SEA1 – In response to changes in the market, technologies and customer needs, the company together with Vietnam branches have formed HUB SEA1 in early 2016. A working model based on collaboration, cooperation and communication.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the challenge in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this IT Application Support Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.