IT Business Partner
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 11 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading FMCG and food manufacturing company is recruiting a senior profile to become their IT Business Partner in Bangkok. In this IT BP role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the IT Business Partner Role:
This is a great opportunity for the IT Business Partner to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to develop, implement and ensure the sustainability of applications as enablers for business performance for all BU's.
- Ensure availability and effectiveness of applications, meet or exceeded business needs as expressed through SLA's
- Provide user support based on SLA and KPIs
- Contribute to the alignment of the service delivery with the business strategy and drive the business to utilise competitive advantages through technology enabled processes for respective function
- Challenge business practices and drive change to technology enabled best practices in the respective function area
- Be the key point of contact for support and for specific projects between the respective function and the relevant key stakeholders in the business
- Determine the respective function environment for new applications/solutions in cooperation with leadership
- Contribute to the development of to the corporate standards to ensure company IT standards are being updated
- Monitor and evaluate the respective function area with existing laws, regulations, IS governance processes and internal controls
- Provide training to key users and end users in order to improve awareness and knowledge on technology related issues
- Educate the business in the value of IT and constraints of IT to improve awareness among employees
- Develop, monitor and control project plan and execution in order to ensure effective and efficient project management
- Develop team competencies in order to achieve the best performance to support the organisation’s objectives
To succeed in the IT Business Partner job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; Master’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum five years of experience at similar position in any industry
- Sales & marketing; CRM systems/applications
- English proficiency
- Microsoft Office (advanced Excel & PowerPoint)
- Open for non-Thais candidates
This company is much more than FMCG and they are anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive IT (Project) Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.