Country IT Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 23 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Country IT Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the region's leading leisure companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional and global impact.
About the Country IT Manager Role:
In this key role you will be responsible for maintaining all IT functions for smooth operation of head office and the numerous branches across the country.
- Lead and provide guidance to the IT team members
- Ensure all company’s IT policies are strictly adhered to regional guidelines
- Prepare and manage IT budget and deliver cost savings target
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be needed and/or assigned by the regional team
- Manage the IT operational including the infrastructure and budgetary
- Responsible for planning and execute the operation and troubleshooting the application system
- Align the information system with company's vision and mission
- Support new production introduction and transfer from study stage to production in IT perspective
- Manage computer operations scheduling, back-up, storage and recovery functions
- Act as primary liaison and work closely with regional teams to provide support as and when needed
- Work closely with regional and global IT to ensure successful rollout of IT strategy in Thailand according to project plan with minimum impact
- Ensure the performance and reliability of the network, including the telecommunication
- Coordinate with project team for building new clubs & clubs renovation as well as work closely with facilities team to ensure IT related facilities are well maintained
- Provide an issues analysis and troubleshooting for hardware, devices and computer software related issues and able to escalate and coordinate with vendors or regional IT team members to resolve problem
- Administer various servers and users account and respective user privilege
- Perform and verify backup of all servers and PC/notebook
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in all IT related functions.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum ten years’ experience in managing IT Infrastructure environment
- Minimum four years’ experience in team management
- Excellent command of English
- Sound technical knowledge in network, proxy, servers, active directory, end-users computing, IT security management and load balancing
- Experience in both windows servers 2003,2008 & 2012, Cisco, HP & Dell products
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 (including Outlook, Skype for Business and SharePoint), Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge in cloud hosting
- Basic knowledge in application support and development
- Sound knowledge in network management and configuration
- Experience in supporting websites (loading balancing, CDN, DNS)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly
- Project management skills
This company is much more than leisure services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive IT Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.