IT Audit Division Manager
Salary health insurance + provident funds
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Karnsiree Chaisrirattanakul
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 it Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Thai chemical company is seeking a high-calibre IT Audit Division Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the IT Audit Division Manager Role:
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this regional leader within chemical industry is seeking a high-calibre IT Audit Division Manager in Bangkok. You will be responsible for defining the broad IT risk strategy, leading the team, and encouraging the culture of cybersecurity awareness. The additional benefits for this role includes health insurance + provident funds besides basic salary.
- Take the lead in IT audit strategy development, support audit plan, and initiate performance monitoring.
- Develop and maintain audit management tools needed to support internal audit function with the goal to improve audit efficiency e.g. data analytic and visualisation tools
- Manage and allocation budget and resource to achieve audit objective
- Work closely with business units and IT team to identify potential risks and solutions to support internal audit processes
The successful IT Audit Division Manager must be able to lead effectively and possess a great understanding in IT risks.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Economics, or related fields
- Over five years of experience in audit, IT risk management, or data analytic
- Certification in CISA, CFE, CIA, CPIAT preferable
- Self-driven, analytical thinking, and able to lead the team effectively
- Experience in manufacturing, energy, chemical background would be advantageous
This chemical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused IT Audit professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this IT Audit Division Manager is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551