Senior IT Auditor
Salary Medical Insurance + Bonus
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 29 June 20192019-06-29 2019-08-28 financial-services Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior IT Auditor job (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for an auditor who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior IT Auditor Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Senior IT Auditor to redevelop group systems and processes.
The salary range for this role is THB100k to THB150k per month + Medical Insurance + Bonus.
- Carry out Information system audit, prepare an audit report, give recommendations and monitor / follow up the response to instruction
- Develop computer programming for using in the information System auditing
- Provide the suggestion / consulting service on information system control of responsible task
- Provide computer information to assist banking business audit
- Perform special audit for IT fraud / mishandling
- Involve in planning, auditing, and evaluating the bank’s operational control and system
- Identify and highlight the critical process and risks inherent in the organisation
- Prepare the findings and recommendation report to management and concerned parties for improving both financial and operation controls
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of core banking system.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or Computer Science
- Minimum of 8 years IT audit experience with people management skills
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure, information security and/or application controls
- Ability to apply related IT standard and good practice e.g COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001, GTAG to audit work
- Experience in financial service industry is a definite advantage
- Energetic, result-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Be able to travel
The successful Senior IT Auditor will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-organised brand offers a great working environment for its employees.
If you are a talented and focused IT auditor professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior IT Auditor job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551