IT Audit Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-11 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok, Thailand Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting IT Audit Manager job has just become available at one of reputable chemical firms based in Bangkok (Jatujak).
About the IT Audit Manager Role:
As the IT Audit Manager, you will develop strategic internal audit program and action plan to support the company goals and objectives.
- Communicate objective of audit program and action plan to internal auditor team to ensure the staff understanding
- Manage and monitor staff performance and advise appropriate solutions to achieve the objective of audit program
- Ensure the company standard of internal audit, general control, governance and related frameworks
- Conduct the audit work on business process according to the planning step with appropriate approach
- Identify the root cause of risk which embedded in each business process that need to be aware by management and to ensure the appropriate control is existed to mitigate them
- Conclude and report the audit findings including recommendation for control improvement to the responsible management
- Follow up the status of control implementation based on audit recommendation
- Support internal audit committee, study and update internal audit rules and regulations
- Plan for budget and resource requirement to achieve the internal audit objective
To succeed in this role, you will need to develop internal auditor knowledge, skill and competency to perform internal audit work and support career growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics, Law, Political Science, Science, Engineering or obtained Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Eight to ten years in internal audit or finance and accounting audit or business administration
- Knowledge, experience or background related to IT or IT audit experience is preferable
- Internal audit certification (if any); CIA, CPIAT, CISA, CCSA, CFSA, CGAP
- Internal audit management, internal audit governance, risk and control
- Communication and collaboration skills for Internal Audit
This chemical firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Audit Manager job.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551