Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-23 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting new IT Audit role for an international IT services company has just become available in Thailand.
About the IT Audit - Financial Services Role:
As the IT Audit, you will execute on all aspects of information technology audit efforts including planning, preparation, field work, reporting and follow-up activities.
- Develop terms of reference and audit program documentation aligned to the internal risks and regulatory requirements
- Complete walk-through and process documentation of controls to ensure effective control design
- Support the identification of appropriate sample sizes and execute testing to ensure effectiveness of controls
- Review and agree findings with the respective auditees
- Define remediation plans for agreed findings with all stakeholders including Control Owners and Program Owners that mitigate the risks identified
- Oversee the activities of assessment team members as required
- Ensure all documentation and reporting meets the process and quality requirements of Compliance function
- Identify process improvements and automation opportunities to simplify, standardise and improve compliance
To succeed in this role, you will need to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to improve risk awareness and compliance as a subject matter expert.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT or business-related discipline
- More than three years of external or internal IT audit, ideally from Big 5 or other financial services organisation
- CISA Certified
- Experience of auditing infrastructure, databases and networks
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, including usage of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley, Payment Cards Industry, Data Privacy and etc.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Awareness of industry trends and developments
- Ability to travel up to 8 times per year
- Strong team player with ability to execute in a matrix structure, across time zone and national boundaries
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Audit - Financial Services job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.