IT Internal Audit Manager
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Wanvipa Bandidwongpaisan
Date posted 30 December 2016
An exciting IT Internal Audit Manager role has become available at one of the leading cash & carry operator. The company is looking for talented individual with IT audit-related experience.
About the IT Internal Audit Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the IT Internal Audit Manager to redevelop group systems and processes as well as handle fraud investigation and advise the concerns to related parties. You will also be responsible for planning and implementing internal control of IT systems.
- Supervise audit team, assess risk factors, key control activities and other related information
- Assess company’s system of internal control - provide recommendation and proposal if its functioning is updated as necessary to meet changes in the business
- Perform operation analysis, process analysis
- Plan audit engagement strategy, define objectives, and address related internal controls risks and issues
- Develop and review internal control test plans, performs testing across all business units to evaluate their operating effectiveness in accordance with established procedures and report test results
- Perform financial and operational audits as required and supervise internal control team as needed
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of IT systems.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field; CPA would be advantageous
- At least five to seven years' experience in audit (internal or external) field; in retail or trading business would be advantageous
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good team player with ability to manage multi-priorities under pressure
- Be able to present facts and recommendation systematically
- Excellent planning, organising and follow-up skills
This company is much more than a wholesaler and is anything but traditional. They aim to provide variety of competitively priced, quality products and develop services to meet the demands of food retailers, grocery stores, customers, service businesses and offices. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive IT Audit Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this new opportunity.