IT Service Delivery Manager
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + PVD + Var bonus 1 month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 it Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
The new IT Service Delivery Manager (x1 Vacancy) job just become available at well-known global luxury retail base in Bangkok. For this role, you will be the point of contact to manage service delivery and to maintain SLA while ensuring user satisfaction.
About The IT Service Delivery Manager:
As the IT Service Delivery Manager, you will need to assist the project delivery of global and regional projects including resource manament. You will be reporting to the IT manager in Thailand.
Salary range: THB100K-120K per month + Provident Fund + Variable Bonus
- Infrastructure Service Management
- Act as in-country Service Management to manage incident, problem resolution with regional service desk, in country end user computing support team, offshore support vendors
- Execution of change and enhancement strategy from Regional Infrastructure & Operation Management
- Monitor and maintain high performing service delivered / provisioned by region and/or third party vendors, including IT Service Desk and Desktop Support.
- Owner of the market’s incident, support and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Application Service Management
- End to end ownership of application incident and request tickets, working with regional application teams to and local IT teams to resolve; details of troubleshooting and resolution should be handled directly by regional application teams with hands-on input from local IT teams as needed
- Liaises with internal and external solution delivery and support partners to ensure local IT manager can maintain the health of local and regional applications in market and timely support to address incidents.
- Infrastructure Project Delivery
- Act as in-country delivery manager to govern infrastructure delivery activities on new sites establishment, renovation, relocation
- Champion service and support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed.
- Manage regional service vendor(s) to deliver projects, including new openings/renovations of boutiques/counters, as required by business or follow the regional IT project plan.
- Budgetary and Performance
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Provide inputs to regional IT Service and Operations Management in managing regional level budgetary and performance management
To succeed in this IT Service Delivery Manager role, you will need to have ability to work effectively and co-operate with internal and external partner to ensure the health of local and regional applications.
- Undergraduate Degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
- At least 10+ years' hands on experience in Service Delivery Management with production infrastructure and application support experience
- ITIL V3 is preferred
- Experience with infrastructure project delivery
- Working experience in MNC or retail industry is a Must
- Solid experience on IT Service Management life-cycle including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operation (Incident, Problem, Change Management), and continual service improvement.
- Solid knowledge in IT Application Support flows inside retail domain
- Technical knowledge of current technologies on network, server, collaboration and security aspects
- Technical knowledge of VMWare, EMC, IBM Server Systems, Citrix, RemoteApp, BackupExec
- Technical knowledge on MS Windows server administration and patching management
- Technical knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Technical knowledge on major voice and video conferencing technology including Cisco
- Technical knowledge on network and communication software including router, switch, wireless controller, access point, call manager, video conferencing appliance, etc
- Product knowledge on administrating of security appliance including ASA Firewall, Forcepoint, Cloudi-fi (Zscaler), etc
- Service Delivery Knowledge working with cloud computing; preferably AWS, Azure
- Solid understanding of Security, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Data Center, Server System, Storage and Cloud technology and an interest in following the trend of technology evolution
- Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills with a passion to deliver
- Confidence and flexibility to often work under significant pressure to deliver effective and high quality solutions and designs
- Good in all skills in English and Thai
This luxury retail needs no introduction and is the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is fast moving and result oriented.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551