Senior Database Administrator
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-15 it Bangkok TH THB 75000 85000 85000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A challenging opportunity of Senior Database Administrator just become available in one of the leading technology firms in the market base in Bangkok.
About the Senior Database Administrator Role:
As part of the network & infrastructure department, the Senior Database Administrator will work on design, implement and support database infrastructure. This includes Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB and Resis hosted on clustered and non-clustered platform.
- Manage, maintain and support database on Oracle, MongoDB, Redis, MS SQL, MySQL products
- Troubleshoot and resolve database issues for production environment
- Implement database backup, replication and clustering for Oracle, MongoDB, Redis, MS SQL, MySQL products
- Control and improve standardisation and optimisation of process and procedure
- Develop best practices to improve productivity by using tools and automation techniques
- Day-to-day support based on requests and incidents
- Collaborate with development teams to review/create new database changes, design and tuning
To succeed in the Senior Database Administrator role, you will need to have ability to work effectively in an international environment as part of a team so strong English skill is required.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Three to five years’ experience in database administrator
- Understanding of core database concepts such as ACID, Normalisation and Indexing
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints
- Comfortable working independently and working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, spoken and written
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and tools
- Good command of English language due to the nature of the business
- Willing to learn new database technologies (Both SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience on MongoDB and Redis in a clustered environment
This international technology firm is well known for its rapidly growth in term of revenue and innovation. The company is a full IT professional, working in multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop new products and services for the company. The company has opportunities for on the job training and professional development to fully support their employee to grow in their own career path.
If you are professional IT crew who is ambitious to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, this Senior Database Administrator role if for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551