Network Team Lead
Salary Excellent Incentive
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-05 it Bangkok TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Network Team Lead role has just become available at one of the well-known technology companies based in Bangkok. This person will be required to sit with client to lead the team to deliver high class services to clients within the banking industry.
About the Network Team Lead Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the need of network solutions from clients, delivering the highest quality service and you will also take the lead providing information to marketing and sales teams.
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client is configured, installed, tested and operational
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required
- Act as a people manager to a team of Network Engineers, take responsibility for the operational management of the team, create and execute plans and report on team activities in the required forums
- Produce breach and other reports that are necessary for the correct operation of processes
- Demonstrate solution and service knowledge
To succeed in this Network Team Lead role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales and marketing teams.
- At least ten years’ relevant experience
- At least eight years’ experience as a Technical Team Leader within the technology industry
- Engineering background with CCNA/CCNP
- Possess sound knowledge of communications infrastructure and systems
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solution formulation skills
- Demonstrate service orientation
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate proactive management
- Possess extensive knowledge and experience in network management including configuration and implementation
- Possess strong general knowledge of networking, IT systems, security, servers and firewalls
- Possess leadership skills
This award-winning IT service provider has made a profit every year of its 30-year history and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Network crew seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Network Team Lead job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551