Technical Lead (DevOps)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-07 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A challenged Technical Lead (DevOps) role has just become available at a well known insurance firm based in Bangkok.
About the Technical Lead (Dev/Ops) Role:
As the Technical Lead (DevOps) you will join a transformation team; focus on develop solution to help improve and automate those manual process within the company.
- Leads technical teams that cover one or more of the following disciplines: deployment and configuration management, release management, technical cut-over, environment management and infrastructure automation
- Applies DevOps thinking - eg. brings development and IT Ops processes, people and tools closer together - in order to increase the speed, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions out
- Architects a project or programme's deployment pipeline; the set of technical and business assurance activities that support the transition of application and infrastructure services from development through to production
- Defines and executes a balanced management methodology that is capable of organising a diverse collection of technical activities into a work-stream
- Provides DevOps thought leadership and mentoring in both advisory and delivery contexts, focusing on the requirements
To succeed in this Technical Lead (DevOps) role you will need to have experiences or similar in web based application, Java base application and Agile Method.
- Previous architecture or technical team lead experience, preferably fulfilling an infrastructure or environments management role on a major systems delivery programme
- A solid technical background, with at least four years in implementation work for enterprise Java development or infrastructure automation
- A thorough grasp of agile and lean delivery concepts and methodologies
- Experience in a significant delivery or operational role during the go-live of at least 2 major web sites (or other large IT Systems)
- A good understanding of how an IT operations department is typically organised and the role that it plays with
- Strong general knowledge of what might be referred to as the "DevOps toolkit"; continuous integration platforms, infrastructure-as-code frameworks, application release automation tools, IaaS and PaaS technologies etc
- ITIL certification is plus
- Java or .NET development certification at SCJP/MCTS level or above
- Thai nationality only due to the nature of the business
- Fluent in Thai both writing and speaking due to the nature of the business
The company is under a leading international financial services group from the United States. They are committed to support a culture of diversity across organisation as well as support employees to grow effectively within organisation.
If you are a Technical Consultant or DevOps Lead who are looking for new challenge and career progression, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.