Network Team Lead
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A challenging Network Team Lead job has just become available at one of the well-known global IT company based in Bangkok. This role is for a Network Engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Network Team Lead Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the need of Network solutions from clients, delivering the highest quality service and you will also take the lead providing information to marketing and sales teams.
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client is configured, installed, tested and operational
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required
- Act as a people manager to a team of Network Engineers, take responsibility for the operational management of the team, create and execute plans and report on team activities in the required forums
- Produce breach and other reports that are necessary for the correct operation of processes
- Demonstrate solution and service knowledge
- Possess sound knowledge of communications infrastructure and systems
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solution formulation skills
- Demonstrate service orientation
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate proactive management
- Possess extensive knowledge and experience in Network Management including configuration and implementation
- Possess strong general knowledge of networking, IT systems, security, servers and firewalls
- Possess leadership skills
To succeed in this Network Team Lead job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales and marketing teams.
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience
- At least eight years’ experience as a Technical Team Leader within the Technology Industry
- Engineering background with CCNA/CCNP
This award-winning IT service provider has made a profit every year of its 30-year history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented Network Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Network Team Lead job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.