System Engineer Team Lead
Salary THB100000 - THB1200000 per month
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 24 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading technology firm is recruiting a System Engineer Team Lead (Middleware) located in Bangkok to join their team. For this job, you will be responsible for leading the team to support business growth.
About System Engineer Team Lead (Middleware) Role:
In this role you will be responsible for daily support, plan, coordinate and execute project activities related to middleware infrastructure. Also develop best practices to improve productivity and actively drive standardisation and optimisation for the team.
- Providing technical support and advice to the IT team
- Responsible for designing and implementing middleware infrastructure solutions that support business critical applications in a large scale environment
- Conduct security reviews of information systems to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Analysing, researching and evaluating new technology, software and recommending new developments that will enhance services
To succeed in System Engineer Team Lead role, you will need to have the ability to lead the team and also work as a team player to encourage team members for success.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field
- Three to five years' experience in the middleware infrastructure field
- Experience with the Linux OS, Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic and IIS
- Able to work independently for significant periods of time
- Comfortable working independently, but has experience working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and tools
- Very good command of English language in order to communicate effectively with the IT team and other stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Desired requirements/skills/experience
- Knowledge of database technologies (MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle)
- Experience with large scale environments that support mission critical services
This international technology firm is well knows for its rapidly growth in term of revenue and innovation. The company is full of IT professionals working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop new products and services for the company. The company has opportunities for on the job training and professional development to fully support their employee to grow in their own career path.
If you are professional Middleware System Engineer who is ambitious to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this System Engineer Team Lead role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.