Process Improvement Manager (Accounting)
Salary Provident Fund + Life Insurance + IPD/OPD
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Karnsiree Chaisrirattanakul
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 it Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Process Improvement Manager (Accounting) (x1 vacancy), you will lead and work effectively and cooperatively with accounting department, IT teams and vendors.
About the Process Improvement Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will set the direction and take the lead in process improvement project from identifying the value stream until implementation with the aim to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
The salary range for this role is THB90k to THB120K + Provident Fund + Life Insurance + IPD/OPD.
- Strategically identify improvement opportunities for accounting processes
- Plan and manage project to ensure the deliverable are achieved by target timeline and within the budget
- Continue to identify improvement opportunities to encourage continuous process improvement
To succeed in the Process Improvement Manager job, you will need to have initiative spirit, able to work independently, have great leadership and communication skill.
- More than five years of experience in accounting, auditing, process improvement, ERP specialist, project management, Financial Planning & Analyst
- Degrees in Accounting, Finance or IT
- Great understanding of accounting process flow, including AR AP GL
- An experience in hands-on implementation of process improvement project (RPA, paperless project etc.) is highly advantageous
- Good understanding in Oracle Hyperion or other ERP system is highly advantageous
This global hotel, lifestyle, food chain needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They've won many international awards including Employer of The Year award. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Process Improvement Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551