Business Process Consultant (Manufacturing ERP)
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Business Process Consultant (Manufacturing ERP) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world‟s leading ERP consultant companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Business Process Consultant (Manufacturing ERP) Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will lead all accounts activities and manage teams across Southeast Asia. As the Business Process Consultant, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data
- Work directly with Company’s strategic accounts customer base, identify and recommend improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards using research, supplier relationships, industry knowledge and best practices in order to secure benefits to the customer (e.g., cost savings, new technologies and innovations, operating efficiencies).
- The position will document the current state of customer’s processes and business systems and compare to benchmarking data and/or best practices to identify performance gaps. In addition, this position will evaluate the system-wide use of Company’s products and services to assess opportunities for new product introduction and/or upgrades, integration of auxiliary modules, performance improvements to current applications, for the purposes of customer savings and production efficiencies.
- In doing so, the Business Process Consultant will work with the sales account team, synthesizing data and identifying problems through operational and financial analysis presenting validated findings to named strategic account.
- Supply Chain Assessment: Personally oversee and conduct the assessment of supply chain metrics and operational performance for named strategic accounts. Key deliverable: Well documented comprehensive study based on efficiency analysis of all resources, assets, processes, and functional interfaces, identifying the performance gaps as compared to benchmarking data and/or industry best practices.
- Solution and Plan Development: Working with account team, consolidate findings of Supply Chain Assessment into the 1 – 3 strategic sales plan for each named corporate account. Key deliverable: Clearly documented requirements for account plans, including short and long-term goals and actions for each named account that are aligned and supported by the Supply Chain Assessment.
- Post Sale Consulting: Maintain awareness and status of all key contractual obligations, ensuring that contractual deliverables are creating desired efficiencies. Key deliverable: Customer expectations are managed upfront, providing ongoing status on performance improvement, proposing and modifying approach as necessary, escalating unresolved issues to account team members and/or key customer sponsor.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Manufacturing ERP.
- Education/Licenses: BS or equivalent in engineering, MBA preferred, APICS certification
- More than nine years' business consulting experience with top tier(>$1B revenue) global customers
- Has a background in Consultant - Manufacturing.
- Possess strong business process practice, both the body of knowledge and hands-on experience, with proven track records in leading and managing large project implementations
- Well versed in developing and/or improving the business process and systems
- Highly strategic decision making: problem analysis, systematic thinking
- Good knowledge in ERP software solutions, business acumen, consultation, organisation and facilitation
If you are a progressive Business Process Consultant with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.