SAS Data Integration Developer
Salary + Health Insurance + Flexible hour
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 it Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, a leading technology company has a job opportunity for an experienced SAS Developer (x2 vacancy) to join its development division based in Bangkok.
About the SAS Data Integration Developer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the SAS Data Integration Developer will play a key role in the development team's continued success in its Bangkok office.
The salary range for this role is 100K-130K per month + Health Insurance + Flexible hour.
- Design, build & test ETL processes using SAS DI Studio & SQL for the corporate data warehouse
- Technical support of data warehouse & BI tools
- Identification, analysis & resolution of production & development bugs
- Support the release process including completing & reviewing documentation
- Configure data mappings & transformations to orchestrate data integration & validation
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Document solutions, tools & processes
- Create & support test plans with hands-on testing
- Peer reviews of work developed by other data engineers within the team
- Establish good working relationships & communication channels with relevant departments
To succeed in this SAS Data Integration Developer role, you must have the expereince in SAS DI and Base SAS.
- The technical skills required are basically SAS DI and Base SAS.
- Three years' experience with data management and analysis using SAS
- SAS DI Studio, SAS 9.1/9.2/9.3, SAS Enterprise Guide
- Exposure to ETL process with experience of data structures, design, coding and development methodologies
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident, and have a can-do attitude, the rewards will be significant.
If you are an active SAS Developer and are keen to join a fast-growing technology firm that offers an excellent environment and career progression opportunities, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551