Senior manager - Integration Office (PMO)
Salary Perfromance bonus + Provident Fund + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 financial-services Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Senior manager - Integration Office (PMO) (x1 vacancy) job is now available in a asset management firm in Bangkok.
About the Senior manager - Integration Office (PMO) Role:
This role will report in to the Integration Office Project Manager, support him in leading various work streams/core systems and ensure integration outcomes achieved.
The benefits for this role besides basic salary is performance bonus + provident fund + health insurance.
- Support the Integration Office Project Manager in managing the project plan and governance of the project. This includes the following activities:
- Managing the overall implementation plan
- Ensuring proper plan at the level of underlying projects and work streams and the alignment with overall plan
- Working with project managers / work stream leads to track implementation within budget and timeline
- Identification of program risks and tracking resolution working with the Risk Business Lead
- Coordination with various approval authorities
- Ensuring alignment with project management policies, including Agile
- Managing the affairs of all the Committees and sub committees of the program – reporting, meetings, minutes and tracking actions
- Ensuring audit worthy documentation and engaging with the internal audit teams
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead many different projects at the same time effectively and possess a keen understanding of financial services products.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five to eight years' relevant experience
- Good understanding of fund management or financial services industry
- Excellent power point and excel skills
- Good English-speaking ability
- Strong analytically thinking and attention to details
- Enjoy working in a team environment with the ability to work on multiple work streams and interact with all levels of people across the region
- Able to work under stressful environment
- Positive attitude
- This role is open for Thai nationality only due to business requirement
This company needs no introduction and offer a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior manager - Integration Office (PMO) is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551